Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Dec 18th Lunch
A while back I had an interesting lunch with a group of friends. I wanted to catalog our lunch time conversation but with the holidays, it has taken a while to find the free time.
- Qualcomm's Snappdragon processor - More here and here, from youtube.
- Optical proximity correction and other approaches used to enhance photolithography and keep Moore's Law alive.
- Pay Job site, The Ladders.com.
- Is Texas Instruments (TXN) a good stock buy?
- Using the Yahoo stock screener to look for stocks of companies with little or no debt.
- Biotech in general and this TED Video by Craig Venter.
- Futures in Biotech podcast, is biotech advancing faster than "Electrotech"?
- Metagenomics as evidence that biotech might be on a curve faster than Moore's Law.
- Video Game company Destineer, which is partially funded by the CIA. See this post.
Lunch is such fun, too bad it only lasts an hour.